Are you looking for a rewarding career opportunity? If the answer is yes, then Flow Real Estate Photography might be the right place for you.
Flow Real Estate Photography serves Realtors, Home Builders, Property Managers, and many other businesses that need great photography to help them market their real estate listings online. We are committed to going the second mile in customer service and quality.
Team members are expected to deliver a standard of excellence, which is why the pay we offer is excellent as well.
Real Estate Photographer
We are seeking diligent, coachable, and highly motivated individuals who have a passion for photography. If you want to join our elite team of photographers, fill out the contact form on our Now Hiring page on our website. Someone will be in touch with you to set up an interview. You must have reliable transportation to be a photographer at Flow. If you cannot manage your schedule well, do not apply. You will be expected to arrive on time to your scheduled photoshoots.
A real estate photographer at Flow will arrive on time to their scheduled photoshoots ready to take great photos of real estate listings. You will follow a checklist in order to get the required photos for each home or property you shoot. You will upload the photos to the cloud the same day you shoot them.
The general qualifications to become a member of our photography team are:
- Team Player – real estate is a team-based business. A real estate photographer is an important part of a Realtor’s team. We are more than just a vendor looking for a transaction. We are there to serve our clients well and offer help in any way we can to make sure their photos turn out the best.
- Desire to Learn – The photography industry is always changing as new techniques are being discovered and developed. Members of the Flow team are always learning ways to improve their skills.
- Excels in Customer Service – You must be good at talking to people to be a great real estate photographer. We interact with Realtors, Home Builders, and Home Owners every day. It is not just about taking great photos. You must be able to keep a good conversation.
As a real estate photographer at Flow, your responsibility is to compose quality photos of real estate including interior, exterior, detail photos as well as drone photos. You will give us your availability and will arrive on time to every real estate photography appointment you are scheduled for within your available times. There may be an opportunity to pick up additional photo shoots during the busy seasons of Spring, Summer, and Fall.
You do not have to have prior photography experience to join the Flow team as we will train you how to get great photos using a detailed checklist that we have designed for you to follow. Our photography system is simple to follow and will ensure that our clients always get a consistent experience.
If you are interested in becoming a drone photographer as well as taking regular real estate photos, you will be required to obtain a license from the FAA in order to use a drone (UAV: Unarmed Aerial Vehicle). You will be required to pass the Part 107 test through the FAA. Drone photographers at Flow are paid more on photo shoots they do where the drone is used.
If you are interested in joining the Flow team as a real estate photographer, fill out the contact form on our Now Hiring page of the website and someone will be in touch with you to set up an interview.
Office Assistant and Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a coachable, organized, and diligent individual who is passionate about customer service. If you are interested in applying for an Office Assistant position at Flow please fill out the contact form on the Now Hiring page of our website and someone will contact you to set up an interview.
The responsibilities of a customer service representative on the Flow team include:
- Quality Control – You will go through the each of the photographs looking for things that need to be edited before the photos are delivered to our clients. You will make sure that all of the photos meet our quality standards.
- Creating Invoices – You will use our invoice and photo delivery system to deliver photos and invoices to clients so that they can pay for and download their photos.
- Outbound Phone Calls – You will make outbound calls to our clients after their photos have been delivered to make sure they were received ok and to see if there is anything we can do to make the client experience better.
- Inbound Phone Calls – You will assist the office manager with the occasional answering of the phones and will assist our clients with whatever their needs are.
- Sales Calls – You will be provided a list of new and existing clients and will place calls to them offering our services. This will include calls to realtors, home builders, property managers and other business owners.
- Video Uploads – You will upload real estate videos to our YouTube channel and other sites.
- Social Media Posts – Following a checklist, you will be responsible to create social media posts.
- Trade Show Assistance when needed – We are often invited to be a part of trade shows where will we set up a booth and have the chance to meet professionals in the real estate industry.
You must have reliable transportation and be able to show up on time to work. Part-time and full-time positions are available.
Flow Real Estate Photography is committed to going above and beyond to serve our clients. Take a look at our Core Values. New members of our team will understand and demonstrate each of those values.
- People First – We believe in putting people’s well-being and success as a priority and strive to create an environment where people can become their best.
- Generosity – We believe that value is determined by how much more we give in value than we take in payment.
- Excellent Experiences – We believe that every interaction is an opportunity to leave a positive impact on our clients.
- Positivity – How we do something is just as important as what we do. Positivity is our culture.
- Influence – Our influence is determined by how abundantly we place other people’s interests first.
- Results – Hard work, determination, and following a proven system are the keys to success.