Flow Photos Book Now
Flow’s owner, Ryan Wells, began this company in 2013.
When he photographed his first home in Edmond, Oklahoma, it sold in only two days, so Ryan decided to start his own real estate photography company under the name “Oklahoma Real Estate Photography”. In our first year of business, we photographed 60 houses, but for the next year, we set a colossal goal to photograph 800 real estate listings. December 31st, 2014 was a rough morning. We were at 799 photoshoots for the year, so close to reaching our goal, but snow covered the ground and there were no appointments for the day. Out of the blue, a realtor called us in the afternoon and asked if there was any chance we could come out and get some interior photos of their listing. We were ecstatic. We got that photoshoot for him, and we reached our goal! Reaching that goal is what really catapulted us into the professional real estate photography business.
Whose responsibility is it to prepare real estate listings for photos?
Staging and listing prep is the responsibility of the listing agent as far as we are concerned. It is the listing agent that typically hires us to take photos. We ask that you have your listings ready 100% before the photographer gets to the appointment so that they are free to take photos and not have to wait around or dodge people. It is best that it is only the photographer and one other person in the home during the photoshoot.
- You and your seller probably have a busy schedules. Don’t let that be an excuse to not be ready to list! Schedule your photo shoot with your seller so they know the exact date and time the Flow photographer will show up. Give them plenty of time to get ready.
- We have provided a free photography prep checklist on our resources page. Email this to your client when you schedule your photo shoot. Go over it with them on the phone and stress the importance of having their home prepared 100%. They will tell you they still have to live in their home…Remind them you are the expert and that their home is now a product on the market and should be prepared to be ready!
- Check in with your client 24 hours prior to your photo shoot. Ask if they have any questions. Answer their questions.
- Arrive an hour early if you suspect the home will not be ready for photos. This is your chance to rearrange things they may think look good but you know won’t look great in photos.
- Because we use wide angle lense, our camera can see everything! Please make sure to hide while the photographer is taking pictures. Have your sellers go grab a Starbucks drink while the appointment is happening so they won’t be tempted to stick their head into the photos!
When it’s shot by Flow, it shows!
- It shows in how we go the second mile.
- It shows in how we photograph homes.
- It shows in how we do customer service.
- the greatest features on every home.
Book Now - Our Services
Real Estate Photography – We provide full coverage photos of your real estate listing including photos of the interior, exterior, and any special requests you may have. There is no limit on photos with your photoshoot.
Real Estate Video Tours – Our video tours are shot in high definition and are used as virtual tours on the MLS or shared on websites and social media platforms. We set our videos to appropriate music and can even upload them for you to Zillow which helps to rank higher in search results.
Drone and Aerial for Real Estate – One of the hottest tools on the market to show off real estate are drones. We have several licensed drone pilots that are trained to help you get a higher perspective photo or video on your listings. We do not charge extra for drone! That’s right! Drone is included in your real estate photo appointment. Just make sure you schedule with one of our drone photographers when you book your appointment.
3D Virtual Tours – We currently offer a couple different options for 3D tours at Flow for real estate. The Matterport 3D tour gives you a truly immersive 3D experience and offers the famous dollhouse view which is a zoomed out 3D model of a property. These are great to share on social media sites and to embed on your website. The Zillow 3D tour is super affordable and helps your listing rank higher in Zillow search results.
Virtual Staging – We always suggest using a professional stager to stage your empty listings if you can. We know that is now always an option due to cost. We can virtually stage a property for a very low price. Contact us for more information about virtual staging.
Websites – Every home we photograph gets a free single property website to show off the photos. You will get a branded and an unbranded link that can be used on the MLS. You can share the branded link with your data base.
At Flow we believe in going the second mile to prove we are a part of your team and not just a vendor. We prove this with our team approach to doing customer service. We hope you will take advantage of all of the great services we offer and if this is your first shoot with Flow it is only one dollar!
You can contact us at 405-664-7885 or email email@example.com.
SCHEDULE YOUR FIRST
SHOOT FOR $1