Iowa Real Estate Photography Locations
- Des Moines, IA
Schedule Your First Shoot For $1
What Makes Flow Photography more than just another “Real Estate Photography” Company?
See The Difference!
$1 photoshoots for all new clients
Next day delivery guaranteed on photos
Lost listing protection
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – CALL FOR PRICING BASED SIZE OF THE PROPERTY
WATCH THE VIDEO
LOST LISTING PROTECTION GUARANTEE
We understand that real estate photography is an upfront investment and things don’t always work out as planned. We want to be on your side throughout your listing journey, that is why we are proud to offer our Lost Listing Program. When you lose any listing we’ve shot for you, your next one is on us.
*Some Restrictions Apply*
Team Iowa – Gabbie & Josiah
Josiah and I are both from small town Iowa. We grew up in Hampton, which is in the north central part of Iowa. We started dating when I graduated high school and eventually both ended up living in Ames, IA. I was going to Iowa State University and Josiah was starting his business, Automotive Lift Services. We got married the summer of 2020. It was certainly an interesting year for a wedding! After we were married, I started working with Josiah in the business while I finished up my last semester of college. That fall we drove down to Oklahoma for the Thrivetime business conference. Josiah had been working with the Thrive team for about a year, to build his business. While we were there, we were introduced to Ryan and Erin Wells with Flow Photography. We got to talking and it sounded like Flow Photography would be a great fit for us. We did some more thinking and decided we wanted to look more into this opportunity! I was finishing school in a couple months and was still unsure about what I wanted to do next. We thought that Flow Photography could be a great opportunity for me. About a month later, we drove back to Oklahoma to shadow Ryan and Erin, to see how Flow worked. While we were there, Ryan and Erin walked us through their business and how it would work for us to join their team. After the shadowing experience, we knew that we wanted to be a part of Flow Photography. Ryan and Erin have walked with us as we have opened up the Flow Photography location in Iowa. It has been a very exciting process. Josiah and I love Iowa and are so excited to be able to bring a branch of Flow Photography back to our home!
Real Estate Photography Services for Iowa:
Real Estate Photography – We provide overall coverage photos of your real estate listing including photos of the interior, exterior, and any special requests you may have. There is not a limit on photos with your photo shoot. We will go room by room photographing the best angles to show off your real estate listing. Our goal is to provide the best real estate photography Iowa has to offer.
Drone and Aerial Photography for Real Estate – One of the hottest tools on the market to show off real estate are drones. Gabbie is a licensed drone pilot that is trained to help you get a higher perspective photos on your listings. We do not charge extra for drone! That’s right! Drone is included in your real estate photo appointment. Just make sure you choose that you want aerial photos when you book your appointment.
Virtual Staging – We always suggest using a professional stager to stage your empty listings if you can. We know that is now always an option due to cost. We can virtually stage a property for a very low price. This includes adding virtual furniture and even digital landscaping for the outside. Contact us for more information about virtual staging.
Virtual Tour Websites – Every home we photograph gets a free single property website to show off the photos. You will get a branded and an unbranded link that can be used on the MLS. You can share the branded link with your data base. Show off the best real estate photography Iowa has to offer!
At Flow we believe in going the second mile to prove we are a part of your team and not just a vendor. We prove this with our team approach to doing customer service. We hope you will take advantage of all of the great services we offer and if this is your first shoot with Flow it is only one dollar!
You can contact us at 515-650-9595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whose job is it to prepare real estate listings for photos?
Staging and listing prep is the responsibility of the listing agent as far as we are concerned. We provide Iowa real estate photography that gets noticed. It is the listing agent that typically hires us to take photos. We ask that you have your listings ready 100% before the photographer gets to the appointment so that they are free to take photos and not have to wait around or dodge people. It is best that it is only the photographer and one other person in the home during the photoshoot.
- As a Realtor, you and your seller probably have a busy schedule. Don’t let that be an excuse to not be able to list! Schedule your photo shoot together with your seller in order that they know the precise date and time the Flow photographer will show up. Give them extra time to get ready.
- We have provided a free photography prep checklist on our resources page. Email this to your client once you schedule your photo shoot. re-evaluate it with them on the phone and stress the importance of getting their home prepared 100%. they’re going to tell you they still need to sleep in their home…Remind them you’re the expert and the house is now a product on the market and will be prepared to be ready!
- Check in with your client 24 hours before your photo shoot. Ask if they have any questions. Answer their questions.
- Arrive an hour early if you think the house won’t be ready for photos. this is often your chance to rearrange things they’ll think look good but you recognize won’t look great in photos.
- Because we use a wide angle lense, our camera can see everything! Please confirm to cover while the photographer is taking pictures. Have your sellers go grab a Starbucks drink while the appointment is occurring in order that they won’t be tempted to stay their head into the photos! Follow these tips to get the best real estate photography Iowa has.
When it’s shot by Flow, it shows!
It shows in how we go the second mile.
It shows in how we photograph homes.
It shows in how we do customer service.
You can call us directly at 515-650-9595 or feel free to email email@example.com.